Articles Comments

Marine Life Blog » About Us

About Us

Marine Life Naturalists Anna and Ned DeLoach with Paul Humann

Marine Life Blog, the work of Anna and Ned DeLoach, highlights their marine wildlife encounters during recent diving adventures, including those organized by Paul Humann. Complete bios and information about all three are available at their company site.

Ned-Anna-Paul - Marine Life Blog

Ned-Anna-Paul

Copyright notice: The images and text in Marine Life Blog, unless otherwise noted, are the property of Anna and Ned DeLoach and/or Paul Humann. You may not copy entire posts or any of the images. The YouTube videos have been created to allow embedding. Quotes, using a few lines or a paragraph may be used, as long as credit is given or a link back to this blog is used.

Please use the comments section at the end of each post to ask questions or make comments about the content of the posts. Comments or questions about the format of this blog may be directed to eric@fishid.com.

Marine Life Blog was developed by Eric Riesch, Managing Director, New World Publications, using Cover theme by One Designs and powered by WordPress.

7 Responses to "About Us"

1. Peter Schinck says:

Dear all, we love your work!
    Me and my wife are both Dive centre Managers since 20 years and have all your books in paper.
    BUT traveling with books gets more and more difficult due to weight restrictions.
    Unfortunately there is no possibility to buy your e-book in germany.
    Are here any plans for the future to change this.

Kind regards
    Andrea and Peter

2. fishid says:

We are working to add more of our books to the Blio format and Blio is working to expand their country list. We will post information about new developments as we have it. Thanks!

3. Hi Anna & Ned,
    Really like your blog – thought it might be worth saying hello – I have recently started DiveReport.com a location guide which has a marine life calendar. Would love to know if you have any thoughts!
    Kind regards,
    Catherine

4. Christa Thornley says:

I am a HUGE fan of your work. I have all the books and know most of what I’m looking at when I see it. My question to you is, how do you get published as a diver? I ask because people have read my log book and suggested I publish my stories (I log an entire page per dive). It’s definitely a niche market, but since there’e hardly a fish in your repitoire that I don’t know, (I’ve studied your books exensively) I thought it would be worth asking.

5. Elias Amador says:

Hi Ned
    You and I met about 8 years ago at Kasawari resort, with Jim Black.
    I just enjoyed your photos in Wetpixel taken in Dominica.
    Question
    The Bumblebee face shot is amazing! What camera + lens did you use for it? (all the photos are super as well)

Many thanks
    Elias Amador

6. Amanda says:

I loved your article in AlertDiver about introducing your grandson to diving. My 12 year old daughter got her Junior Open Water certification with Kid’s Sea Camp last year and I’d like to take her to the Keys to get her Advanced Open Water certification this year. It sounds from the article that you would recommend the dive master/dive place you went with but you don’t mention its name. If you do recommend it can you tell me the name? My daughter doesn’t have her own equipment and she’s pretty petite so I have to find a dive shop that rents small dive gear. Any advice you can give me would be welcome!

7. George Losey says:

Ned:
    I ran across you clips of Hypoplectrus mating on UTube. I would love to use a shorty clip from that in my lecture about reef fishes that I give on some cruise ships. Great film.
    Mahalo – George